Jeff interviews Michael Perman, Innovation Futurist, Author, and Consultant of C’Est What?
Jeff interviews Michael Perman about how Michael sees “the experience” as a marketing insight and how organizations and individuals can create new realities. His book “Craving the Future” provides guidance and practical exercises for you to develop a more creative, innovative mindset.
Some topics covered by Jeff and Michael include:
- Michael explains the thesis of his new book, “Craving the Future”, and discusses what he believes people truly crave in their lives. (1:00)
- Michael identifies ways to re-imagine the future and create new realities for themselves (including skills and examples). (2:30)
- Jeff asks Michael a few questions about his own personal evolution, his creative mindset and career experience. (7:00)
- Michael discusses how his creative mindset and the way he saw the world transitioned over the course of his life and career. (11:00)
- Jeff asks Michael about his transitions between different roles in his own career and how people can “re-imagine” themselves. (13:35)
- Michael explains how one should approach the challenges to working in a ‘resistant’ environment. (16:25)
- Michael discusses how he’s been able to maintain passion and enthusiasm throughout his career, and discusses what motivates him today and for the future. (18:40)
Check out Michael’s website and podcasts at https://www.cestwhat.org and order a copy of his new book on amazon.
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.