Jeff interviews Laura Prisc, an Organization Leadership and Executive Coach as well as the author of Conscious Leadership: Are Your Leaders Wide Awake?
Some of the topics Jeff and Laura discuss include:
- Collaboration as a way to approach life and work. (1:30)
- Laura’s career and background, and a few stories about her life. (2:50)
- How Laura defines “empowerment mentoring” and her use of Strengths Finder in the mentoring world. (7:50)
- The characteristics people have to overcome to become “empowered” and what it really means to be empowered. (10:44)
- A fresh interpretation of empowerment, and how to feel it for yourself. (13:15)
- Why Laura loves Strengths Finder and how she uses it. (15:00)
- Examples of what a Strengths Finder profile might illustrate. (16:30)
- The concept of “confident vulnerability”. (20:20)
- The definition of “consciousness leadership”. (21:30)
- What makes for a good leader in a new organizational paradigm? (24:30)
- Building emotional intelligence. (29:30)
- What does “consciousness leadership” as a tool. (30:55)
- Laura’s Podcast, Making Space For Conversation That Matter. (34:30)
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.